Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This is interesting. I have two followers, whom I don't know. So in a way this is just a private diary. I want people to know and read and care and yet I don't. So I don't use facebook because I don't want to defriend everyone I don;t want to read this stuff. So I guess you have to share this website address with the people you want to read it and maybe weigh in on what you post.

I have lost my footing. I have lost my way. I do not know who I am where I am or where I want to go. Where I now am is not working. Something has failed; I have failed. I am not what or who I thought I was- so not doing or accomplishing what I thought I could accomplish. Where do I go from here? How do I recover from this space of nothingness and find my footing and my way again? Do I let everyone and anyone know and maybe there is an answer or a hug out there I was unaware of into my life? I was in a class tonight that asked- what inspires you. Thought one- nothing. Thought two- anger. These are not good answers. Why did I loose the answers? How do you get them back?

No comments:

Post a Comment